One Response

  1. A resident was placing a Trach in my mother’s neck, and she was set on fire.
    Unfortunately nobody in the OR was traineed in surgical fire prevention or supression. I created a website http://www.surgicalFire.Org in the hopes residences, doctors, nurses, and hospital facilities can learn from our personal story, and other stories on my site. This was a tragedy for everyone involved not only my family.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: